Our prices and discounts
- Our shipping costs are adapted to the prices of the French post and evoluate with the French Post prices.
- Shipping costs are offered towards France Mainland for orders over 75 euros. A shipping option (with cost at 0 €) will then appear during the order process.
- Your order is packed with a lot of care and will be distributed by your local Post. We are proud of how careful your pieces of jewelry are protected.
- You can view and print your bill directly from your client account.
Shipping modes and delays
- Our items are being transported by the French Post to France mainland, Monaco as well as Europe, North America and the DOM TOM.
- Orders are usually being processed within 48 business hours after receiving your payment.
- The standard shipping mode is the standard tracked shipment, without signature.
- Whatever shipping mode you choose, we will let you know as soon as possible the tracking number so that you can follow the shipment online.
- In stock items are being sent between 2 to 7 business days after processing the order.
- Restocking items are being sent between 7 to 12 business days after processing the order. We receive new stocks every week.
- Out of stock items will be sent the latest 4 weeks after the order is processed.
- In case these delays are not respected, we would add a gift to your order.
- You need to count about 7 business days from the shipping date even if, sometimes, the French Post plays tricks on us and takes a little longer.
- Order placed before 12pm are usually being treated on the same day if it is a business day.
- If the design you chose needs customization, add another 6 days to the delay.
If you are waiting for your order, please be patient for a few days.
And remember, delays do not always happen to others!
What is included in the shipping costs ?
The shipping costs include wrapping, processing and stamping. They can include a fixed price and a non-fixed price depending on the total amount or weight of your order. We advise you to group your buys into one order. We cannot group two distinctive orders and you will have to pay the shipping for each order placed. Your package is being sent to your own risks. A particular care is given to packages with fragile products.
Packages are being oversiwed and protected.
- The stamping: the stamp itself, charged by the Post, depending on the volume and weight of your package.
- The wrapping: all material used to protect your items during transportation. It is impossible de reduce the shipping costs by asking us to reduce the wrapping because this would result in a non-acceptable level of protection for your jewelry.
- The processing: a person is in charge of preparing your packages (checking jewelry to bringing the packages to the Post). The processing cost is this person's remuneration for her service.
The shipping costs are non-negociables!
Geographic zones we ship to
Isady online jewelry store www.bijoux-isady.fr delivers items to France mainland, DOM TOM, European Union countries, United-Kingdom and North America.
Rates (in Euros)
Zone 1 : France (Mainland and DOM TOM).
Zone 2 : European Union.
Zone 3 : Rest of the world.
- At anytime, you can access your bill online available in your client account.
- Caring about the environment, ISADY will not joint a printed bill to your order.
All our jewelry is sent in secured packaging to maximise resistance during transportation.
Check your package upon delivery
It can unfortunately always happen that a package is damaged or open during transportation. In that cas, you need to check your order in front of the mailman. You must refuse the package and write a note on it explaining your reason (damaged or open).